So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Sunday, February 21, 2010

A couple more days to go

So in 2 days I'll be leaving Philadelphia and going to Miami where our group of Peace Corps Volunteers will all meet and have some orientation before heading out to Honduras. I still have to buy a couple of things and pack but other than that I'm very excited to go.

The first 11 weeks will be training and afterwards all of us will get assigned to our sites where we will work for the next 2 years. I think that my position will be Water and Sanitation Engineer (if not, then it's water and sanitation extensionist).

The first 3 weeks of training I'll be in a town that doesn't have internet. If anyone wants to send letters/things then you can find my address on this page on the right of the page. I'll try to update this blog with what I'm doing there, what life is like and other random things that I think are interesting.

1 comment:

  1. E,

    Good luck and thanks for the update. I'll look forward to checking in on your blog.

    ReplyDelete