So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Friday, March 19, 2010

Quick Update

So I´ve rarely been online but got a second to update this now. Things are awesome down here. I spent a few days in the south in a city called Choluteca. I was visiting a volunteer to see what real life is like. It was really sweet but will write some more about it later.

On Sunday everyone from the Water Sanitation project is going to El Paraiso for 7 weeks for FBT (Field Based Training). I think most of us are excited for it cuz we´ll be doing a lot more hands on stuff and it´s gonna be funnnnn.

Alright, that´s it for now. See you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment