So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hair, Soccer, Beach

I cut my hair. After growing it for 9 months it was time. I don´t think my hair had ever been that long before but now it´s back to the buzzcut. But it will grow back with some time.

A bunch of us have started playing soccer a few times a week. It´s awesome, but definitely gotta get back in shape. Hiking for me is no problem, but sprinting up and down the small cement field I get tired quicker than I´d like. But getting better quickly. Some of the Hondurans are really good.

And for Semana Santa, we had 4 days off. I got to goto a nice beach one day called Amapala. It´s an island off the southern coast and was a really nice day trip. Maybe one day I´ll post pics up of everything here but for now not with this internet. Also went to my family´s finca one day, rode a horse for a short while, had amazing food, some hammocks, hiking and soccer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eyal,

    I am glad you are having fun and that you got to relax a little. Do you have pictures with long hair? I miss you so much.

    I am off to Israel tomorrow. Lots of luv.
    ima

    ReplyDelete