So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update - 6 months already!

So it's almost 6 months that I've been here in Honduras, although only 3 months in site. I've put some more pics up on my facebook albums.

Lately things have been a bit more relaxed. I picked up another counterpart so I'll be working with 2 different offices now which means more variety of work and more interesting

A group of students from Engineers Without Borders came here and I went with them for a week while they worked here. Also went for a couple of days to give a GPS/GIS training to the new PC trainees.

My neighbors are really chill. One is an English teacher (gringa) at the bilingual school here and there's also a couple of Hondurans that just moved here a few weeks ago. Now that school is starting again there's probably about 20 new gringos in town. I haven't met most of them yet, but that's definitely a lot of gringos.

Next weekend is the Carnaval de Maiz, or corn festival in Danli, should be wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment