So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

La Vida Hondureña Podcast

There's a PC volunteer in Honduras that has been doing a podcast so you can listen to some PCVs around the country and hear about their work and different issues in PC and Honduras. Bryan did his last podcast in Juticalpa, so I'm in it.

Check it out:

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/la-vida-hondurena/id344379527


there's 11 of them now, so check 'em all out if you want.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eyal,

    I enjoyed the podcast you did with Bryan as well as reading your blog. It brought back a lot of memories as I was a PCV in Juticalpa from 94-96. I worked for the cooperativa de ahorro y credito juticalpa limitada and lived in barrio belen. And I am planning to visit Juti during Semana Santa to show my wife and daughter the place where I lived so long ago. It has been awhile so I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions of you about current day Juticalpa.
    Keep up the great work that you are doing.
    Brian
    briankane13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete