So I'll be down here for 27 months. I have lots of wall space and would love to receive some postcards from you back home. If you send me a postcard:

1) I'll be very happy, 2) I'll show it to everyone that comes to my apartment, 3) I'll send you a postcard, 4) You can be 100% sure that I won't forget who you are during my time here.







Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Love Mango Season

Got these after doing a short topography study for a community. Earlier in the week I was given 7 more from a friend. I started cutting some mangoes and drying them so I can eat them later when mangoes are expensive

4 comments:

  1. EYAL those mangoes look nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Burns. Why did you make an email with my name? In no way whatsoever are you me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am you in all the good ways

    ReplyDelete